Health IT Services SIN 54151HEAL
DVS has been awarded the Information Technology Category Health IT Services Special Item Number (SIN) 54151HEAL under the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 Information Technology (IT) contract.
The Information Technology Category Health IT Services SIN 54151HEAL includes professional services and/or professional labor categories that perform the following services:
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics;
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Widespread use of Health IT improves the quality of healthcare, prevents medical errors, protects data, increases administrative efficiencies, and decreases paperwork.
The HACS SIN offers:
- Easily identify Health IT solutions and experts;
- Award small business set-aside contracts to meet socio-economic goals;
- Establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) focused on Health IT solutions;
- Get HIPPA compliance expertise;
- Support the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan to expand adoption of Health IT services, reduce prices, advance secure and interoperable health information solutions, and strengthen healthcare-delivery systems;
- Reduce procurement lead times:
- No synopsis required;
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices which can be further discounted through competition; and
- Established terms and conditions.
- Clearly differentiate between Health IT professional services and/or professional labor categories from other IT professional services and/or professional labor categories;
- Increase visibility and accessibility of pre-vetted industry partners;
- Get data available to track Health IT spend.
Link to GSA IT Schedule 70 HEALTH IT SINs Site: