Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) SB
The U.S. Army has awarded DirectViz Solutions, LLC (DVS) Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) which allows DVS to compete for each order of the $12.1 Billion hybrid contract (Cost, FFP, and T&M).
The ITES-3S vehicle replaces ITES-2S and provides five base years with four individual option years.
Managed by the US Army’s Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) Program, ITES-3S is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle.
Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A036
Program Manager: Jackeline Johnson
Contract PM Email: JJohnson3@directviz.com
Phone: (571) 253-6005
Period of Performance: September 25, 2018 through September 24, 2023
Benefits of using ITES-3S:
Prompt Payment Terms: None
Available Order Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable (CR), Time and Materials (T&M)
Link to CHESS ITES-3S: https://chess.army.mil/Contract/Program?Name=ITES-3S
ITES-3S includes most areas of enterprise IT including:
- No fees associated
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
Check out our partners:
- Cybersecurity services
- Information systems security
- Information assurance
- IT services
- Business process re-engineering
- Enterprise design
- Integration and consolidation
- Network/systems operation and maintenance
- Telecommunications/systems operation and maintenance
- IT supply chain management
- IT education and training
- Aurotech, Inc.
- Blue Compass, LLC
- Bluestone Logic, LLC
- Broadleaf, Inc.
- Business Management Research Associates
- Creek Technologies, Inc.
- GINIA, Inc.
- Government Network Solutions, Inc.
- GovProIT, Inc.
- H2K Solutions Incorporated
- International Computing Systems, Inc.
- Interos Solutions, Inc.
- Louisiana Technology Group, Inc.
- Lunarline, Inc.
- Management Science and Innovation, Inc.
- Nationwide IT Services, Inc.
- Sienna Systems Corporation
- The Kenific Group
- VYD & Associates
- AASKI Technology, Inc.
- Artel, LLC
- Digital Management, LLC
- Perspecta, Inc.
- Kearney & Company P.C.
- Elliassen Group, LLC
- Insight Global, LLC