Navy Seaport - Next Generation (Seaport-NXG)
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic support services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, SPAWAR, NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps.
SeaPort-NxG furthers the Navy's Seapower 29 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7524
Program Manager: Lindsey Barnes
GWAC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract PM Email: email@example.com
Phone: (571) 253-6016
Period of Performance: June 05, 2019 through January 01, 2029
Zone: All (7) Geographic Zones
Available Order Types: Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
Link to Navy Seaport Site: https://www.seaport.navy.mil/
Check out our partners:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps (USMC)
- Dynamic Solutions Technology, LLC
- Enterprise Solutions & Management Corporation
- ValidaTek, Inc.
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Digital Management, LLC
- Phacil, Inc.
- SRC, Inc.
TEAM DVS CAPABILITIES
* Task Orders:
DirectViz Solutions, LLC and Teaming Partners are actively performing work for Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activities, Naval Special Warfare Development Group, US Marine Corps, and other organizations/agencies.
We will strive our best to explore different business opportunities within SeaPort-NxG.
* Engineering Support Services:
* Program Management Support Services:
- Electrical and Mechanical, Engineering Support
- System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, and Programming Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Industrial Engineering Support
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- General Program and Administrative Support
- Technical Training Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Multimedia and Graphic Design Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) , Network and Web Development Support
- General Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer and Information Security and Systems Analysis and Management Support