NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic support services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, SPAWAR, NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-NxG furthers the Navy's Seapower 29 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7524
Period of Performance: 1 Base Year + 4 Option Years
Zones: All (7) Geographic Zones
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps (USMC)
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Digital Management, LLC
- Phacil, Inc.
- SRC, Inc.
- Dynamic Solutions Technology, LLC
- Enterprise Solutions & Management Corporation
- ValidaTek, Inc.
*Task Orders: DirectViz Solutions, LLC and Teaming Partners are actively performing work for Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activities, Naval Special Warfare Development Group, US Marine Corps, and other organizations/agencies. We will strive our best to explore different business opportunities within SeaPort-NxG.
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, and FFP
Current Task Orders: TBA
Point of Contact:
- Name: TBD
- Email: TBD
- Tel: 703.662.0099
- Fax: 703.662.0440